More than 1 million young people have run a student company with Young Enterprise over the last 50+ years!
By participating in Company Programme, young people benefit from an opportunity to set up and run a company from a minimum of 12 weeks up to an academic year. As part of this they are connected with the world of work through the support of their Business Adviser.
Young people will also learn valuable insights into what it is like to work in a team, to generate new ideas, to consider how they can run a business that is environmentally sustainable for the planet.
Whether young people want to be an entrepreneur, an intrapreneur within an organisation or be enterprising in any career, this is a programme that benefits all.
Supporting Skills Development
Company Programme supports schools and colleges to deliver effective Enterprise Education:
We can support you to meet their statutory duties to deliver, independent career guidance and provide evidence against the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Contributing to a stable careers programme
- Prepare young people for the world of work by connecting them with volunteers from a range of industries
- Improve attitudes to learning, motivation and attainment
- Provide a real life context to support students to consider how what they learn at school applies to their future employment
- Meet evidencing requirements for the Skills section of the Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Can Support the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) with OCR Level 3 EPQ (H857), AQA Level 3 EPQ (7993) and Edexcel Level 3 Extended Project (ZPJ30). Find out more.
Company Programme supports young people to develop important skills for the future world of work including:
Creative Problem Solving